Pavillon Rouge De Chateau Margaux 瑪歌紅亭
The second wine of Chateau Margaux first appeared in the 19th century and took on its present name, Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux, in 1908. After vanishing from the scene between the 1930s and the 1970s, its production was started up again as soon as Andre Mentzelopoulos took over the estate in 1977, and has continued to grow in order to improve the quality of the first wine. For the last few years, a third wine has in turn appeared to enhance the quality of Pavillon Rouge.
It is made from wines which were not selected at the blending to go into Chateau Margaux.
>>> more information